This job posting is no longer active on JobFetch.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Williamsport Retirement HomeDocument ID: AB083-0MZ0
Ad Number: 214925 Published on: 03/01/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: The Herald-Mail
Director of NursingAs seen in The Herald-Mail
Williamsport Retirement Village, a skilled nursing and rehabilitative center is looking to hire a Director of Nursing. This person will be responsible for planning, coordinating and managing the nursing department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to the residents. Ensures quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards.
Should possess the following;
* Outstanding people skills,
* Promote a caring culture to residents and staff alike
* MD RN license and LTC experience preferred
* Strong clinical background and experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensures nursing staff is providing quality and appropriate resident care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
* Monitors monthly performance of nursing services in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
* Schedules and performs resident rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
* Develops and implements the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the resident and resident population.
* Evaluates current and potential residents to ensure facility can provide appropriate level of care.
* Maintains regular and ongoing communication with facility Medical Director ensuring programs and care services meet the needs of residents.
* Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
* Manages clinical aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com or stop by to fill out an application, or apply on-line.
We are located at
154 North Artizan Street,
Williamsport, MD 21795.