This job posting is no longer active on JobFetch.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Rand Enterprises, Inc.Location: Portsmouth, VA 23507 Document ID: AC386-5TC0 Posted on: 2018-10-0510/05/2018 Job Type: Regular
Level 4 Site Safety and Health Officer
General Contractor is seeking an onsite Level 4 Site Safety and Health Officer for federally funded projects located in Tidewater Virginia. First project will be located at Norfolk Naval Shipyard.
Candidates must meet contract requirements including:
- Level 4 Safety Certification
- 10 years of Site Safety Work Experience
- Documented experience the following areas: Excavation, Electrical, Confined Space, Cranes/Rigging, Fall Protection
- Strong written and verbal communication and computer skills
- Must be able to gain access to federal military bases
- No felonies, no owed back child support and no violent misdemeanors
- Review of Subordinates to ensure adequacy of task performed
- Recommends changes in procedure to achieve safe work practices
- Responsible for administrative functions, preparation of reports, documentation, incorporation of gov’t review comments into plans
- Review and analysis of AHA and APP and other plans
- Daily inspections and documentation of work activities
- Prepare and conduct toolbox safety meetings
- Review and approve Subcontractor safety plans and activities
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with Client (NAVFAC)
- Creates and promotes atmosphere of jobsite safety
4 Year college degree strongly preferred.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: email@example.com or click apply below.