Rand Enterprises, Inc.Location: Tidewater, VA 23607 Document ID: AC386-5TBW Posted on: 2018-10-0510/05/2018 Job Type: Regular
Quality Control Manager
General Contractor is seeking a Quality Control Manager for federally funded projects located in Tidewater Virginia.
On smaller projects, applicant may be asked to perform the duties of the Superintendent and Site Safety and Health Officer, SSHO.
Candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree from 4 yar college
- Ability to gain access to and drive on Military Installations (No criminal Record & Clean Motor vehicle record)
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints/specifications, Critical Path Method Schedules
- Possess Corps of Engineer Quality Control training certification, and ability to use government Software
- Ability to navigate and track government submittal process
- At least 7 years experience as a Quality Control Manager
- Posses a current 30 hour OSHA certificate
- Strong computer, written and organizational skills.
Applicants must have 4 year college degree, and/or safety certifications/training.
Excellent benefits package is provided and salary will be commensurate with relevant experience.
For immediate consideration, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
|More Jobs from Rand Enterprises, Inc.|